Tuesday, August 11, 2009

❤ exam now .

prepare for my exam .
i will study hard now .
wish i cn pass all subject.
XD

i will try my best .

`SKIP`

this few day , i wont update my blog .
until finish my exam .

after exam, i will update .

friday my beloved sioji will date me out .
miss her much .

beloved sioji ;
i noe i bcome selfish and stinginess

i promise , i will control my temperament .
i wont easy get angry anymore .
promise .

I WAN TO BE THE BEST ; IN YOUR HEART
.


recess time , someting happen .
make me irritation .
so i will scold u .
pls dun simply criticize people .
u are nt the best . u hv no right to criticize me .
pls use ur brain to think before u talk
idiot .
i noe my body shape nt perfect .
but you oso same .
pls go home and self-criticism .

· SKIP .

today , cik fam ady announce our sch gt 2 ppl infect H1N1
everybody , mz tk care urself .
H1N1 become serious now .
anyway . TAKE CARE

END;

1 comment:

婕婕 said...

wow~~
always check dictionary
gud gal=)
hahaa